Thursday, June 7, 2012

These things were left

I had a great week last week!  I hope you did, too!  The newly weds are home now and all settled into their Provo home, and I have been busy cleaning up here, since I haven't had time to do that for the last two months.
These are the things so far that I have found that were left here.  Let me know what is yours and I will send it off.  There are some smaller items that you need to be looking for like the rings and ring-ish things and the contact case.

3 comments:

Nickell said...

The ring on your middle finger is Kade's and it looks like the white one is on the table. They turn on right? Little LED rings?

taraya said...

If that contact case was in the bathroom, it's probably mine....

mindy said...

Any of the socks could be ours. I'm missing my powder make-up. We'll check things when we come down to help you finish your basement.