Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sorry about the general lack of posts, as the mother has already mentioned, I was quite busy with the finals, and after them I just didn't feel like it. So...Christmas was great! We had many many people at our house on Christmas Eve, making the traditional Christmas Eve program that Tara and I do much more awkward than usual. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, here is a brief overview of the Christmas Eve programs thus far:



By Christmas day everyone had left except for Mike Allbright who spent christmas with us, you may have recognized him in the video.

Here's the aftermath.



between Christmas and New Year's there were very few postworthy events with the Griersons aside from one spectacular sunset,... ...but I suppose that's kind of boring.


For New Year's Eve, we again had many many people over. We did the traditional fondue,...

...which was delicious as always, then played all manner of games until midnight.

Happy New Year, everyone!

6 comments:

Nickell said...

Yay for the video being posted online!

Unknown said...

really, Nickell and Aaron are the best! They spent hours with Spencer helping him make the video. Best present ever!

Teresa said...

Wow! Your house is so busy! I would have lost my mind. Kudos to you for being the host :)
I LOVE love love the video! Good job Aaron and Nickell... and especially good job to Spencer and Tara for being awesome enough to have all those clips :)

Teresa said...

Oh and I like the sunset picture Spencer. It looks like the houses are on fire... but I dont like it because I enjoy houses burning... it just looks cool... whatever! you know what I mean...

Amy said...

Grandma says I need to see the gingerbread man video?? I think you should post it so I can see it. After seeing the "cat hunter" video I can't wait for more!!

Lauritzen Family Blog said...

Really Aaron just taught Spence what to do and he did it all by himself. No joke!